Our board-certified plastic surgery team achieves excellent results for patients seeking a range of surgical and noninvasive cosmetic and reconstructive care.
Experience the Blessing Difference: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Our dedicated plastic and reconstructive care team can help you choose the right procedure or approach for your specific needs. Patients choose Blessing for our:
- Expertise: Our plastic surgeon Dr. Warren Hagan is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as otolaryngology—head and neck surgery. A member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, he has been performing these surgeries for nearly 30 years. That means you are in skilled, expert hands.
- Broad scope of care: Our team provides expert care for a range of cosmetic procedures such as facelifts, rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. We also offer more specialized reconstructive surgeries, such as breast reconstruction after cancer treatment as well as cleft lip and palate repair. Patients come to us for many different reasons, but our goal is the same: deliver the highest level of care in reconstruction and cosmetic enhancement.
- Care that focuses on you: Our sensitive, caring staff offers the most personable care for all patients. Seeing the same faces at each appointment helps ease patient anxiety. It also helps us know you better—and deliver excellent care that suits your specific needs.
Breast Augmentation, Facelifts and Fillers: Our Cosmetic Procedures
Our skilled team can help you determine the right treatment(s) for the best cosmetic result. We offer a wide range of surgical and noninvasive cosmetic options, including:
- Breast augmentation, a procedure that uses breast implants to increase the size and fullness of your breasts.
- Other cosmetic breast surgeries, including
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Liposuction, which removes fat deposits in certain areas to improve your overall body shape or proportion.
- Tummy tuck, where a surgeon removes excess fat and skin from the stomach area for a flatter, more toned result.
- Facelift, a surgical procedure that reduces signs of aging in your face and neck, addressing:
- Deep creases by the eyelids, nose or mouth
- Sagging or loose skin
- Other facial surgeries, which can be performed at the same time as a facelift or as a separate procedure. These include:
- Brow lift, which corrects a sagging brow and can reduce wrinkles
- Eyelid surgery, which can improve sagging, puffiness or wrinkles around the eyes
- Chin surgery, which reshapes the chin to better match the rest of your facial features
- Otoplasty, which can improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear
- Rhinoplasty, a procedure that reshapes your nose to better match your facial proportions or address structural issues so you can breathe better
- Botox® and other injections, which can help smooth wrinkles near your forehead, eyes or mouth. Learn more about cosmetic injections.
- Dermal fillers, which are injected into certain areas of your face, including your lips, to help soften signs of aging or wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation, which uses specialized solutions such as in chemical peels to improve sun damage, wrinkles and acne
Breast Reconstruction and Skin Lesion Removal: Our Reconstructive Procedures
Whether you are considering reconstructive surgery because of a cancer diagnosis, congenital causes or an acute trauma, our team takes a compassionate approach to care. We will walk you through the options and make sure all your questions are answered before moving forward.
Our reconstructive surgery options include:
- Breast reconstruction: Uses plastic surgery techniques to reform and reshape one or both breast(s) after a woman has a mastectomy. Learn more about breast reconstruction.
- Skin lesion removal: Specialized techniques to surgically remove cancerous or other skin lesions
- Cleft lip and palate repair: Corrects abnormal development of the lip and mouth caused from congenital differences.
- Hand surgery: Can effectively treat the pain and function restraints caused by various hand conditions, such as
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis