Join us for Pink & White Ladies’ Night on Thursday, October 19 from 5:30 – 7:30pm at the Blessing Health Center 4800 Maine in Quincy.
The event will feature product and service specials, demonstrations, local vendors, free consultations, as well as women’s health information highlighting breast cancer reconstruction, skincare, and aesthetics. The first 100 attendees will receive a free cosmetic bag, plus enter to win various door prizes including monetary vouchers. The event is free to attend, and no registration is required.
- 5:30 pm: Doors Open
- 6:00 pm: Welcome, Introductions and Patient Experience
- 6:30 pm: Live Demonstrations:
- Micro Needling
- Dermal Fillers
- Botox Injections
- 7:15 pm: Prize Drawing (Need not be present to win)
- 7:30 pm: Event Concludes
Event specials available only at the event:
- Obagi Medical Skincare and SkinBetter products: 19-percent off
- 19-percent off a package of three
- $10 per unit when you schedule a consultation within 30 days of the event (one-time use)
Juvaderm and Restylane Dermal Fillers
- 10 percent off when you schedule a consultation within 30 days of the event (one-time use)
Local vendors will also be on site through the evening, including the following:
- Stay Golden Permanent Jewelry
- The Find Boutique
- Love & Lou xo
- One Knotty Maker
- Mom Bod Boutique
- Obagi Medical
The event is free to attend, and no pre-registration is required.