Overview, Hours And Directions
Pittsfield, IL 62363 Get Directions
ONSITE SERVICES AVAILABLE
|Age: 18 months and up||Immunizations: No|
|Cost: $75||Stitches: No|
|Onsite Lab: Yes||Physicals (work, school, sports): Yes|
|X-Ray: No||Onsite Pharmacy: No|
EXPERIENCE THE ILLINI DIFFERENCE: URGENT CARE AT ILLINI XPRESS
At Illini Xpress Walk-In Clinic, our team treats a range of urgent healthcare needs. With convenient and extended weekday and weekend hours, we treat common illnesses and minor injuries. No appointment is necessary. Patients choose Illini Xpress Walk-In Clinic because of our:
- Convenience: Located on the south side of the historic Pittsfield Square, Illini Xpress is open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Because no appointment is needed, you can see a provider sooner than you would in most primary care offices.
- Affordable care: We give patients options in how they would like to pay for their care. Patients can choose to have their visit billed to their insurance or pay an affordable office visit fee.
- Routine physicals: Our medical team also conducts routine physicals for children’s sports or camp requirements.
- Trusted relationships with area experts: Through our partnership with Blessing Health System, we have established relationships with many of the area’s expert medical providers. If you require more specialized care, we will refer you to a provider we know and trust.
URGENT CARE: CONDITIONS WE TREAT
Our provider team treats a range of routine health conditions, including:
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Upper respiratory infections
- Minor sprains and strains
- Poison ivy
- Urgent Care: Lab Services We Provide
- At Illini Xpress, we provide common lab testing* such as:
- Blood sugars
- Rapid Mononucleosis
- Rapid Pregnancy
- Rapid Strep
*Please note, at times laboratory cultures are needed on specimens. When this is needed, additional charges may be incurred from the Illini Community Hospital lab.
To learn more about services available at Illini Xpress Walk-In Clinic, please call (217) 285-5080.