Overview, Hours And Directions
Quincy, IL 62301
Convenient access, next to the Blessing Hospital Emergency Room. Just look for the blue awning!
- Open 6 am - 10 pm daily including all holidays.
EXPERIENCE THE BLESSING DIFFERENCE: THE WALK-IN CLINIC
The Blessing Walk-In Clinic provides compassionate care and quick treatment without an appointment. At the Walk-In Clinic, you can get convenient medical care without an appointment for less serious emergencies that need care within 24 hours.
ONSITE SERVICES AVAILABLE
|Age: 3 months and up||Immunizations: No|
|Cost: Varies||Stitches: Yes|
|Onsite Lab: Yes||Physicals (work, school, sports): No|
|X-Ray: Yes||Onsite Pharmacy: No|
Not all accidents or health conditions require a visit to the emergency room. That is why Blessing has a Walk-In Clinic that is open every day of the week. This clinic is a convenient way to get medical care including:
See a doctor: The clinic is staffed with board-certified doctors and advanced practitioners, as well as a highly trained care team. We have 3 doctors, including 2 osteopathic doctors who see people in the clinic and offer spinal manipulation.
Get treatment: We can treat a wide range of injuries or conditions, including
- Accidents and falls
- Animal bites not requiring a rabies vaccine
- Breathing difficulties (i.e. mild to moderate asthma)
- Bug bites and stings
- Bumps, cuts and scrapes
- Cold, flu, coughs and sore throats
- Cold sores and fever blisters
- Ear/sinus infection (swimmer's ear)
- Eye irritation and redness
- Foreign objects in eyes or nose
- Mild rashes and minor burns/sunburn
- Minor broken bones and fractures (i.e. fingers, toes)
- Minor burns and lacerations
- Minor headaches
- Moderate back problems/spinal manipulation
- Moderate nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Warts and skin tags (cryotherapy)
Get labs and other tests: By offering lab services right here in the clinic, we can treat you faster. For example, you can find out immediately if you have strep throat or a urinary tract infection. We can do X-rays and EKGs. We can also do infusion therapy for certain medications.
EXPERIENCE OUR MOBILE CHECK-IN
The Blessing App offers you the convenience of checking-in to the Walk-In Clinic from your mobile device. You also can see how many patients are already checked-in before you get there and see which provider is providing care at the clinic. By utilizing mobile check-in, our clinic is ready for you when you arrive. Search Blessing Health System in the App store and download today!
For information about the Walk-In Clinic, call (217) 223-1200.
A department of Blessing Hospital.