Our neurology experts have advanced education and fellowship training in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders.
Experience the Blessing Difference: Neurology
When you come to Blessing Health for treatment for a neurological disorder, you benefit from:
- Expertise: Trained neurologists that provide patients with treatment through their advanced training on neurological diseases.
- Comprehensive services: Our experts provide diagnostic and medical care for a wide range of neurological disorders, from simple to complex.
- Convenience: We make it easy for you to get all of your diagnostic tests, medical care and work with our team in one easy-to-access location.
- Care that focuses on you: We want to understand what is causing the concern and work with you to find the proper treatment plan.
Diagnosing Neurological Disorders
Our neurological specialists take a detailed history, performing a physical exam and ordering any proper testing that may be important to find the diagnosis and determine the best treatment for the patient. These findings help us develop an appropriate treatment plan for your specific medical condition.
We diagnose and treat a variety of neurologic disorders, including:
- Parkinson’s disease and parkinsonism: A progressive brain disorder that causes tremors, muscle rigidity and impaired movement
- Tremor: A nervous system disorder that causes involuntary, uncontrollable shaking, usually in the hands
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis: A breakdown in the normal communication between nerves and muscles causing weakness and fatigue of muscles.
- Muscle Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
Treating Neurological Disorders
We work with you to help you understand your diagnosis and find your right treatment plan. We use the latest medications and treatments to help manage neurological disorder symptoms to help improve daily living.