Blessing offers sign-on bonuses of up to $25,000, and relocation assistance, for Registered Nurse positions. Experience the Blessing Difference and join our nursing team today!
Contract Nurse Position!
Now Hiring Contract Nurse Positions! This position is a 12-week assignment and requires a minimum of 36 hours per week for the duration of the assignment. Pay Range is $85.00 + $4.50 shift diff, if applicable.
Experience the Blessing Difference: Blessing Nursing Careers
We want to work with you to find a home as a nurse at Blessing Health System. View our nursing jobs here.
Blessing nurses benefit from:
- Our Mission: Our mission is to improve the health of our communities. We do that through providing health care services, equipment and education throughout the region, and supporting and investing in community initiatives that align with our goals and values.
- Commitment to excellence: Here at Blessing Health System, we understand the correlation between taking care of our employees and the quality of patient care.
- Advanced technology: At Blessing, we’re committed to bringing the most advanced technology to our community and providing our team members with the training needed to provide high quality care to our patient each day.
- Benefits that Matter: Blessing Health System is dedicated to offering a variety of benefits and insurance coverage’s to best meet the lifestyles of our diverse employee population and their dependents. Click here to learn more about benefits at Blessing Health System
- Innovation Moving Forward: We use innovation and design methods to further improve the health of our communities. Connecting our data strategy and creating an innovative culture to help produce new solutions and services.
- Continuing education programs: Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers several career education programs to help you further your career.
- Nurse Residency Program: The Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency Program (NRP) is the gold standard for nurse residency programs. Our program designed by industry experts to effectively support new graduate nurses as they transition into their first professional roles as caregivers in the patient care setting. Click here to learn more.
The Right Fit For You
With a wide range of unique opportunities and work arrangements for RNs, now is a great time to be a part of the Blessing team!
- Loan forgiveness: Up to $10,000 paid to financial institutions, with a commitment of three years.
- Referral bonuses: Experienced bedside RN referrals can earn up to $25,000!
- Weekenders: Work full-time or part-time schedules within the weekend timeframe of 3:00 pm Friday through 7:30 am Monday. Compensation of 35% is added to the minimum of position pay range. Benefits are provided based upon work assignment status.
- RN Seasonal: A work commitment of 40 weeks on and 12 weeks off. Season RNs can work full-time or part-time schedules. Compensation is distributed over the course of the year, and includes experience rate and the cost value of Personal Time Off (PTO) accrual. Benefits are provided, with the exception of PTO.
- RN Per Diem II: A work commitment of 48 hours per month, including 24 hours of weekend shifts and two holidays, per year. Schedules may vary upon departments. A 35% differential is added to RN experience rate. Benefits include a 403B contribution match.
- Clinical Ladder: Providing RNs the opportunity to advance professional growth and development with additional compensation. Additional income based on advancement and added to the RN experience rate.
- Internal Resource Float Pool: Shift rotation requires the experience to float to other departments. Compensation includes RN experience rate and a 50% differential. Benefits are provided based upon work assignment status.
- Internal Contract: 12-week commitment. Compensation based on market of agency contracts. Limited benefits include 403B match and education reimbursement for previous loans provided.
- Bonus Opportunity Program: Available based on vacancy rate thresholds. Differential based on department vacancy rates and commitment to work extra shift assignments.
- RN Contracted Incentive Bonus Program: 8, 10 or 12 week contracts offered at 12-hour shifts. Compensation is based on length of contract RNs provided experience rate, plus an hourly bonus.
An Extraordinary Employer
For 140 years, Blessing Health System has provided outstanding healthcare in the Quincy, Illinois community. Join our team and carry on a legacy of community-focused care, rooted in compassion and a drive to be the best that we can be. Together, we can improve the health of the communities we serve.
With more than 3,000 employees, Blessing Health System is the largest employer in the Quincy area. Comprehensive benefits, competitive salary, and ample opportunities to grow personally and professionally means you can call Blessing Health System your home for many years to come.
To learn more about jobs available at Blessing Health System please call 217-223-8400 ext. 6850 or view our jobs listing here.