Experience the Blessing Difference: Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency ProgramTM
Blessing Health System is proud to offer newly hired graduate nurses a Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency ProgramTM. We offer more than a nursing career. We offer a partnership to succeed.
The Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency Program™ (NRP) is the gold standard for nurse residency programs. NRP is built on an evidence-based curriculum and is a proven program, developed by experts from academic medical centers and schools of nursing across the country. It is designed to effectively support new graduate nurses as you transition into your first professional roles as caregivers in the patient care setting.
- Blessing Health System employees
- Nurse graduate with less than one year nursing experience
- Engagement and active participation in the one year program with approximately 8 hours per month dedicated to continued professional development in a collegial environment
New Nurse Benefits
- Become a committed, engaged care provider with increased confidence and competence
- Become part of a team through socialization in the organization
- Increase ability to prioritize and organize
- Increase your satisfaction and professional commitment
- Immerse yourself in evidence-based practice
- Individualized orientation with a consistent, strong preceptor with clinical experience
- Ongoing mentorship to support transition from novice to expert
- Ongoing skill development
For additional program information contact Amy Wingerter, Instructor, Blessing Health System Educational Services, 217-223-8400, ext. 4858. email@example.com.