Health and wellness are important. At Blessing, we want to partner with you to help promote healthy, active lifestyles through education, screenings, and events.
Experience the Blessing Difference: Health and Wellness
Preventive health and wellness are the first steps to long-term good health, and in many cases, finding the right fit for you is important to reaching your goals. Our health and wellness services include:
- Diabetes Education: The Blessing Diabetes team is here to help guide you and provide the education you need to manage your diabetes so you can get back to living your life. Once you are diagnosed with diabetes, controlling your condition is critical to your overall health and quality of life.
- Blessing Wellness Center: available to all Blessing Health System employees, active volunteers, students enrolled in a Blessing-affiliated program, board members, and Be Well at Work members. The Blessing Wellness Center offers:
- Cooking demonstration classroom
- Personal training
- Health education programs
- State-of- the-art fitness equipment
- Screenings and Events: offered to the members of our community throughout the year, focusing on educating you and improving your overall health.
To learn more about services available through Blessing’s Health and Wellness programs, please click on one of the links above or email us at BlessingWellnessCenter@blessinghealthsystem.org.