As a member of the Blessing Health System, you have access to the Blessing Wellness Center, which offers all the tools you need in your wellness journey. In our state-of- the-art facility, our qualified staff members work with you to help set and manage your health and wellness goals.
Experience the Blessing Difference
The Blessing Wellness Center is available to all Blessing Health System employees, active volunteers, students enrolled in a Blessing-affiliated program, board members, and Be Well at Work members. By joining the Blessing Wellness Center, you can take advantage of the following:
- Complete Range of Services:
- Cooking demonstration classroom
- Personal training
- Health education programs
- Group exercise programs
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment:
- Keiser M3 indoor cycles
- Bodhi Suspension System
- Barre classrooms
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Cybex strength equipment
- Touchscreen cardio equipment by Cybex, TRUE, Octane, and Stairmaster
- Convenience: The Blessing Wellness Center is currently open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Hours are also subject to change at any time based on member usage. Located conveniently at 4917 Oak Street in Quincy, the Blessing Wellness Center can be reached by calling (217) 214-5858 or via email at BlessingWellnessCenter@blessinghealth.org. Once registered, you will have a keycard, or you can use the Blessing Wellness Center app on your mobile phone to access the Wellness Center.
- It is the responsibility of each member to abide by the following requirements when utilizing Blessing Wellness Center facilities:
- Both facilities are under recorded video surveillance. During daily review of recorded surveillance, if any member is found to be disregarding any of the above listed requirements, the member will be subject to membership suspension or termination.
Blessing Wellness Center Resources
- Member Info
Wellness Center Portal
Members of the Blessing Wellness Center have access to the Member portal and the Blessing Wellness Center app available for iPhone and android devices. Through the portal and app, you can view, register, and purchase group exercise classes and Wellness Center services.
Wellness Center Group Services
The Blessing Wellness Center offers a variety of group services to help you reach your health goals. Any member can take part in health and wellness services, including personal training, nutrition counseling, yoga private instruction, and wellness coaching. Session pricing includes:
|30 minute Session||45 minute Session||60 minute session|
|1 Session Package||$20||$30||$40|
|5 Session Package||$90||$135||$180|
|10 Session package||$160||$240||$320|
Members can also attend group exercise classes. With the use of our Blessing Wellness mobile app or the member portal, you can easily sign up, see what classes are available, and purchase group plans. Classes change often, so check with the Blessing Wellness Center to see what is currently available.
|5 Class Package||$25|
|10 Class Package||$40|
To learn more about services available through Blessing’s Health and Wellness programs, please click on one of the links above or email us at BlessingWellnessCenter@blessinghealth.org. Follow us on Instagram @blessingwellnesscenter for recipes, health tips and more.