Experience the Blessing Difference: Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services
Patients choose Blessing for care because of our:
- Care that focuses on you: Our physical medicine and rehab providers work with you to define your individual treatment plans based off of your needs and conditions.
- Highly trained staff: Our care team works closely with you to develop a plan that both you and your doctor agree on. They take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a treatment plan that works for you. Our caring nursing staff get to know you the patient and work closely with our physician team.
Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Care Team
Our highly trained physician team includes:
- Board-certified physiatrists, Dr. John Deguzman and Dr. Namratha Ramavaram works to restore or maximize function so patients can go back to their home, work or community to be productive again.
Our Conditions and Services
Our physicians are empowered by the knowledge that many conditions that impact their patients including backs, muscles, bones and joints should not prevent them from living productive lives. They are more than willing to walk them through this process and find the right treatment plan.
Services provided include:
- Chronic Migraines: Specializing in an alternative treatment plan that uses Botox® injections to relieve pain in patients who suffer from chronic migraines. This non-operative approach has the ability to eliminate migraines longer than pain medication and can get you back to focusing on the important things in life instead of your pain.
- Spasticity: Whether you are a stroke survivor or a supporting a loved one, the effects can be life changing. Spasticity is a condition in which certain muscles are overactive, causing stiffness, spasms or tightness that may be painful. It can develop in the weeks, months or years following a stroke and cause simple movements and tasks to be difficult or impossible. Our team can work with you to manage these changes.
Other conditions and services offered by our highly trained care team include:
- Joint Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Spasticity and Dystonia
- Botox® injections for Spasticity, Blepharospasm, Hyperhidrosis (excess sweating), Dystonia, Migraines
- Outpatient and Inpatient Rehab
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic and therapeutic spine injections (epidural injections, nerve blocks, facet injections)
- Trigger Point Injection
- Joint Injection
- Nerve Blocks
To refer a patient or schedule an appointment, please call (217) 222-3300.