Experience the Blessing Difference: Orthopedic Rehabilitation
When you come to Blessing for orthopedic rehabilitation, you benefit from:
- Comprehensive services: We offer a wide range of rehabilitation services to suit your specific health needs. Service offerings include outpatient and inpatient physical and occupational therapy, as well as home health aides and skilled nursing care.
- Advanced pain management: Mending bones and soft tissue such as muscle and tendons can be painful. At Blessing, we take management of your pain seriously. We offer a variety of pain management methods to make you comfortable while ensuring you get back to normal activities as quickly as possible.
- Teamwork: The orthopedic specialists at Blessing work together to provide you with the highest quality care. Our nurses guide you through the treatment and rehabilitation process, ensuring a smooth transition back to your normal routine.
- Care that focuses on you: At Blessing, we treat our patients like family. You see the same familiar, helpful faces at your appointments and throughout your course of treatment.
Orthopedic Rehabilitation Services at Blessing
Depending on your surgery type, health status and recovery progress, Blessing provides several options for rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery. These options include:
- Outpatient rehab: A physical therapist helps you do exercises to regain strength and mobility. You also receive instructions for exercises to do at home. Blessing partners with ADVANCE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine for outpatient physical and occupational therapy services, but you may work with any physical therapist.
- Home health: Skilled healthcare providers from Blessing Home Care come to your home to assist with physical and occupation therapy and daily living activities.
- Inpatient rehab: If your doctor thinks you need more supervised rehabilitation before you can safely return home, you may be transferred to our inpatient rehabilitation unit. Here, you receive extensive therapy sessions to get you strong and mobile enough for independent home living.
- Skilled nursing: Blessing’s skilled nursing unit provides acute care therapy. This therapy is slightly less intensive but lasts for a longer period of time than inpatient rehabilitation. Some area nursing homes also provide short-term skilled nursing services.
To learn more or refer a patient, please call (217) 223-1200.