As a full-service medical equipment and supplies store, Hannibal Medical Supplies offers convenience, quality and competitive pricing with a personal touch. We’re committed to making sure you get the products you need. Our professional staff will answer your questions, make recommendations and show you how to use your supplies or equipment.
Hannibal Medical Supplies is a locally owned and operated partnership between Hannibal Clinic, Hannibal Regional Hospital and Denman Services.
Hannibal Medical Supplies: Our Staff
Our goal is to help you manage chronic conditions at home and stay out of the hospital. Meet our staff:
- Store manager: Our store manager is also a certified respiratory therapist (CRT).
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT): Hannibal Medical Supplies’ RRT offers clinical guidance for people on oxygen and CPAP/BiPAP. The RRT may follow up with a home visit or work directly with the technician who is setting up your equipment. The RRT can answer any questions and will work with you to resolve any issues. This ongoing communication and follow-up with our respiratory therapists helps people who are on oxygen or using CPAP and BiPAP machines be successful with their respiratory therapy at home.
Experience the Denman Difference: Hannibal Medical Supplies
When you shop at Hannibal Medical Supplies, you can expect:
Get everything you need in one place, including:
- Respiratory therapy products:
- Home oxygen therapy supplies
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)/BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure) machines and supplies for sleep apnea therapy
- Noninvasive home ventilators
- Nebulizers (devices that change medication into mist you can inhale)
- Furniture and mobility products:
- Hospital beds
- Lift chairs
- Patient lifts (ceiling mounted and portable)
- Support surfaces
- Ambulatory aids and accessories (walkers, canes, 4-wheeled walkers)
- Bathroom products (commodes, grab bars, shower chairs)
- Personal products:
- Breast pumps and supplies
- Compression socks and sleeves
- Aids for daily living (zipper/button pulls, sock aids, medication reminders)
- Lifeline personal response service
- Diabetic shoes
- First aid and care products:
- General medical supplies
- Health and wellness products
- First aid/wound care
- Incontinent/skin care
- Enteral feeding (feeding tubes) equipment and supplies
- Urological supplies
- Orthopedic products
Convenience and cost savings
You will find competitive prices on supplies and equipment. We help you by direct billing to insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid. We will work with your healthcare provider to complete the necessary paperwork for you.
Full service, including delivery and setup
Our technician will deliver your items and set them up for you. With every piece of equipment we deliver, we make sure you and/or your caregivers are trained in how to use it. If you choose to pick up your items in the store, we will ensure you understand how to use them.
Our respiratory services are clinically accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We are the only medical supply store in the region to have this clinical accreditation. Our accreditation means that, with a healthcare provider’s order, we follow up with clinical assessments on our oxygen patients.
Visit Hannibal Medical Supplies
We are located at:
5 Diamond Blvd (inside County Market Pharmacy)
Hannibal, MO 63401
Phone: (573) 231-0556
Fax: (573) 231-0358
Our store hours are:
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12 noon