Macomb Medical Equipment & Supply is the bridge between your doctor, the hospital and care at home. We are your 1-stop source for most everything to make life better while recovering at home or managing a chronic condition.
Our staff is here to make recommendations, answer questions and train you on how to use the medical supplies and equipment you need. As a local company, we take pride in our complete customer service.
Macomb Medical Equipment & Supply: Our Staff
We specialize in helping people who need equipment for respiratory therapy. Our staff includes a store manager who is also a licensed respiratory care practitioner. An LRCP provides clinical guidance and follow-up if you need respiratory therapy.
Whether you need a CPAP or BiPAP machine to treat sleep apnea or oxygen for a variety of conditions, we can help. Once our technician sets up your equipment, we follow up to see how you are doing and make sure your equipment is working properly. We want to make sure you are successful with your respiratory therapy at home.
Pay My Bill
If you have a current Macomb Medical Equipment & Supply bill that you wish to pay online, use our quick and convenient online bill payment system:
Experience the Denman Difference: Macomb Medical Equipment & Supply
The staff at Macomb is ready to help you with all your medical supply needs. At our store, you will find:
Full line of medical supplies
Shop our store to find items such as:
- Respiratory therapy products:
- Home oxygen therapy supplies
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)/BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure) machines and supplies for sleep apnea therapy
- Noninvasive home ventilation
- Nebulizers (devices that change medication into mist you can inhale)
- Furniture and mobility products:
- Hospital beds
- Lift chairs
- Patient lifts (ceiling mounted and portable)
- Support surfaces
- Ambulatory aids and accessories (walkers, canes, 4-wheeled walkers)
- Bathroom products (commodes, grab bars, shower chairs)
- Personal products:
- Breast pumps and supplies
- Compression socks and sleeves
- Aids for daily living (zipper/button pulls, sock aids, medication reminders)
- Lifeline personal response service
- First aid and care products:
- General medical supplies
- Health and wellness products
- First aid/wound care
- Incontinent/skin care
- Enteral feeding (feeding tubes) equipment and supplies
- Urological supplies
- Orthopedic products
Macomb is just down the street from McDonough District Hospital. If you are discharged from the hospital, you will find everything you need to continue your recovery at home.
We can direct-bill charges for you to your health insurance, HMO, Medicare or Medicaid, filling out the necessary paperwork.
Delivery and setup
We deliver your medical equipment. We set up items such as hospital beds or other larger pieces of equipment. Our technicians will work with you to make sure you understand how to use all equipment. If you pick up your A
Macomb Medical Equipment & Supply holds accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). Achieving ACHC accreditation demonstrate our commitment to providing the highest-quality service and products through compliance with national regulations and industry best practices.
Visit Macomb Medical Equipment & Supply
We are located at:
531 East Grant Street
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 837-6161
Fax: (309) 837-2002
Our store hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
To learn more about Macomb Equipment & Supply, call (309) 837-6161 or email MacombMed@denserv.com.