Illini Health Services (IHS) offers true 1-stop shopping. We provide all the equipment and supplies you need to manage your chronic health conditions or safely recover after an illness.
Illini Health Services: Our Staff
We help you manage chronic conditions at home. Stop by and meet our experienced staff, known for excellent customer service and follow-up care:
- Store manager: Our store manager will help answer your questions and direct you to the proper resources.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist, CRT: Illini Health Services’ CRT offers clinical guidance and follow-up care whether you need oxygen or a CPAP or BiPAP machine to treat sleep apnea. The CRT follows up initially to make sure everything is working as it should and that you are not having any issues. By staying clinically involved as you use your respiratory therapy products, we increase your chances of staying at home and out of the hospital.
Pay My Bill
If you have a current Illini Health Services bill that you wish to pay online, use our quick and convenient online bill payment system:
Experience the Denman Difference: Illini Health Services
Illini Health Services serves people in the Pike-Scott County region. We understand that time and convenience are important to you.
Full line of medical supplies
In our store, you will find items such as:
- Respiratory therapy products:
- Home oxygen therapy supplies
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)/BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure) machines and supplies for sleep apnea therapy
- Nebulizers (devices that change medication into mist you can inhale)
- Furniture and mobility products:
- Hospital beds
- Lift chairs
- Patient lifts (ceiling mounted and portable)
- Support surfaces
- Ambulatory aids and accessories (walkers, canes, 4-wheeled walkers)
- Bathroom products (commodes, grab bars, shower chairs)
- Personal products:
- Breast pumps and supplies
- Compression socks and sleeves
- Aids for daily living (zipper/button pulls, sock aids, medication reminders)
- Lifeline personal response service
- First aid and care products:
- General medical supplies
- Health and wellness products
- First aid/wound care
- Incontinent/skin care
- Enteral feeding (feeding tubes) equipment and supplies
- Urological supplies
- Orthopedic products
Convenient billing services
Our billing staff will direct-bill charges for you to your health insurance, HMO, Medicare or Medicaid. We can also fully explain each activity on your bill, which is especially important when there is more than one payer involved.
Delivery and setup for medical equipment
We offer delivery and equipment setup. Our technician will fully explain how to use your equipment. We can also walk you through equipment use if you pick up your items in our store.
Illini Services is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). Achieving ACHC accreditation demonstrate our commitment to providing the highest-quality service and products through compliance with national regulations and industry best practices.
Visit Illini Health Services
We are located at:
321 N. Monroe
Pittsfield, IL 62363
Phone: (217) 285-1914
Fax: (217) 285-9433
Our store hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.