Experience the Blessing Difference: Pediatrics
When you come to the pediatrics offices at Blessing, you benefit from:
- Complete range of services: We provide comprehensive medical services for children from birth through adolescence. Our services include:
- Well-child exams
- Fluid rehydration
- Diagnostic finger prick tests to check for lead exposure
- Diagnostic finger prick tests to assess hemoglobin levels
- Inpatient care for children in the hospital
- Care you can trust: When it comes to safeguarding your child’s health, you want a provider you can trust. Our team of pediatric experts listen to your concerns and really get to know your child and your family. We consider you to be the most valuable member of your child’s healthcare team.
- Same-day appointments: When your child is ill, we get you in to see a provider fast – usually the same day. We also offer some Saturday appointments and extended weekday hours.
- Around-the-clock medical care: We realize that children get sick at all hours of the day and night. A pediatric provider is available 24/7 to provide advice regarding your child’s most pressing medical concerns.
- Coordination of services: Our care coordinators make sure children with chronic conditions like asthma and diabetes, get the medical services needed to stay healthy. These specialists also arrange transportation to and from medical appointments when needed.
- Convenience: We make it easy to track your child’s healthcare treatments and immunizations. Simply log into the patient portal (Follow My Health) from your phone or computer to access your child’s medical records.
- Payer methods: Our office accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid. When needed, our care coordinators help lower-income families with the costs of healthcare services and medications.
To learn more about pediatric services at Blessing or to schedule an appointment, please call (217) 214-9600.