Being diagnosed with a heart condition is overwhelming. At Blessing, the Structural Heart Navigator is specially trained and experienced in Structural Heart care, and offers individualized support to help guide, educate, and encourage the patient, their family and caregivers through their heart care journey. The Navigator’s services are free of charge and are tailored to the needs of each patient.
Experience The Blessing Difference: Structural Heart Navigator Program
- Emotional Support: The Navigator is available by phone, email and in person to help patients and family through their healthcare journey every step of the way.
- Individual Education: The Navigator has an in-depth understanding of the disease process and has the knowledge and resources to explain each point in patient care.
- More Efficient Care: The Navigator is very familiar with the local network of physicians. The Navigator helps patients collaborate with healthcare providers to coordinate seamless care.
- Connection to Resources: The Navigator can help patients eliminate barriers to care such as financial and transportation needs. The Navigator connects patients with community resources.
- Scheduling and Paperwork: The Structural Heart Navigator will facilitate scheduling appointments with providers and testing that needs to be completed. The Navigator will help complete any necessary paperwork.
For more information, call our Structural Heart telephone line at 217-214-3444 between the hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.