Whether you or a family member need care for a sudden illness or chronic condition or you just need a checkup, the family medicine specialists at Blessing provide compassionate care in a welcoming environment.
Family Medicine Services at Blessing
Our team is dedicated to meeting the complete healthcare needs of people of all ages – from infants and children to teens, adults and senior citizens. Our healthcare services include:
- Newborn care and well-child exams
- Sports physicals
- Annual checkups, including gynecologic exams
- Pediatric and adult immunizations
- Care for chronic conditions, including asthma, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes, high blood pressure and ADHD
- Spinal manipulations offered by our osteopathic doctors
- Steroid and lubricant injections for joint problems
- Dermatological care for skin conditions, including acne, eczema and warts, as well as skin biopsies and removal of skin lesions
- Care Coordination
To learn more about family medicine services at Blessing or to schedule an appointment, please call 217-224-6423.