WE CAN HELP
- Identify your needs.
- Connect you with healthcare and other services.
- Coordinate your care to make sure your needs are met.
- Provide support as you improve your health and quality of life.1
- Education about your health condition.
- Connecting you to the care you need from Blessing Health System and resources in the community.
- Help finding a provider.
- Counseling services.
- Teaching about health and wellness.
- Blessing Physician Services- Quincy
- East Adams Clinic
- Hamilton-Warsaw Clinic
- Illini Community Hospital Rural Health Clinic
- Kahoka Clinic
- Palmyra Clinic
“Thank you to my doctor who sent me to Care Coordination and to my counselor who saw the dark path I was on and helped save my life.”
“A patient reduced their hemoglobin A1C from 12.6 percent to 5.8 percent in four months and lost 67 pounds as a result of education provided by Care Coordination.”
“A patient gave me a hug and let me know that the custom shoe inserts I helped him get changed his whole world. He is now able to apply for jobs and get back into the work force.”
To learn more about care coordination services at Blessing or to schedule an appointment, please call 217-223-8400, ext. 5560.