Blessing Behavioral Health Services offers Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) at the Blessing Empowerment Self (B.E.S.T.) Transformation Center. The center evolved from a desire for better access to intensive therapy and more frequent provider services.
Experience The Blessing Difference: B.E.S.T. Self Center
Our program provides a new level of outpatient care, with active, time-limited treatment programs offering intensive, therapeutic, and structured clinical services within a stable environment. The program is for adults, age 18 and over and out of high school, who meet the criteria for admission as an alternative level of care for those who may have required inpatient hospitalization or treatment. Our team is dedicated to providing patients with an excellent care experience:
- A multi-facted approach: Educational groups, group therapy, and medication management are all options in the individualized treatment plan.
- Ability to return home: Our staff provides a caring and comfortable environment during the day, and participants can return home during the evening and weekends.
A Specialized Treatment Plan
Various types of treatment are used, such as group psychotherapy, education groups, mindfulness meditation, and enrichment activities. The goal is to improve interpersonal skills, manage symptoms and improve coping skills to help you get back to daily life.
Beneficial for Patients to:
- Understand their illness
- Develop coping skills
- Understand medication routine
- Set goals for improvement
Typical Treatment Days Include:
- Individual and group therapy
- Daily Occupational Therapy Enrichment Groups
- Weekly psychiatric medication assessments and check-ins
Referrals to our program can be made by any physician, health professional, social service agency, family member, or by the person who needs care. Please call 217-214-5665, or fax (217) 214-0353