Experience the Blessing Difference: Our Podiatry Care
We offer a wide range of outpatient and surgical treatments for almost every foot and ankle condition. When you come to Blessing for podiatry care, you benefit from our:
- Combination of expertise and innovation: Our podiatry team has more than 2 decades of experience treating hundreds of foot problems. We offer expertise combined with a focus on emerging treatments, leading to more comprehensive care for all our patients.
- Broad scope of care: We offer expert care for routine conditions such as heel pain and bunions. We also treat patients of any age who have more complex needs, such as congenital and acute trauma-related conditions. Our team provides both outpatient care as well as intricate surgeries.
- Wound care training: Non-healing wounds require special training and treatment methods. Our podiatrists take a whole-body approach to wound care, which tackles the underlying causes of the wound. This approach ensures faster and more effective treatment. Learn more about Blessing’s Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center.
- Knowledge of diabetes foot care: Foot care is an essential part of diabetes management. Our podiatrists run regular podiatry clinics through Blessing Diabetes Center to help educate patients and stay on top of potential problems. Find out more about diabetes foot care.
- Convenient setting: Our office is located next to Blessing’s Diagnostic Center, which means you have easy access to advanced imaging and a faster diagnosis.
Heel Pain, Bunions and Beyond: Foot Conditions We Treat
Our podiatrists treat a range of foot conditions, including:
- Heel pain: This problem can be caused by a number of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, which is caused from overstretching of your ligaments. The solution may be simple exercises, new shoes or an orthotic device.
- Bunions: A fairly simple surgery can often alleviate the pain from these bumps that develop near the big toe.
- Warts: We offer various outpatient treatments to remove these common skin growths caused by the human papillomavirus.
- Congenital foot problems: We can surgically correct a range of congenital foot malformations, such as hammertoes, where the foot forms incorrectly.
- Trauma: We treat a variety of traumas, including foot and ankle fractures, through surgical and outpatient procedures.
- Chronic wounds: Chronic wounds require specialized expertise to determine why a wound isn’t healing. Learn more about diabetic foot ulcers.
To schedule an appointment or refer a patient, please call (217) 214-3823.