Experience the Blessing Difference: Orthopedic Trauma Care
When you come to Blessing for orthopedic trauma care, you benefit from:
- Comprehensive trauma care: We are home to the region’s only level 2 trauma center, a designation that means we can handle any type of injury or trauma at any time of day or night. It also means we are staffed with health professionals who are specially trained in emergency medicine.
- Depth of expertise: At Blessing, you will find the tri-state area’s only fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma specialists. These doctors have advanced training in treating complex injuries to bones, joints, and soft tissues such as muscles, ligaments and tendons. They also treat simple bone breaks.
- Advanced pain management: We offer a range of pain control methods to help you manage pain while reducing medication side effects.
- Rehabilitation services: After a traumatic bone injury, your doctor may recommend orthopedic rehabilitation to help you regain strength and mobility. Blessing offers a range of rehabilitation options to suit your specific medical needs.
Orthopedic Trauma Services at Blessing
At Blessing, we provide fast expert care for all types of orthopedic trauma, including:
- Fractures of the arm, leg and joints
- Multiple broken bones
- Compound fractures
- Minimally invasive surgery for fractures
- Pelvis and acetabulum (hip socket) surgery
- Nerve and tendon injuries
- Unhealed fractures (nonunions)
- Healed fracture deformities or nonalignments (malunions)
- Bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Complex soft tissue reconstruction
- Bone grafting
To learn more or refer a patient, please call (217) 214-0444.