March 14: Lunch and Learn with Dr. Harsha
11:30am, Blessing Hospital Auditorium, Quincy, IL
Click here to register! Join us beginning at 11:30am for a Lunch and Learn featuring Dr. Harsha and learn how colonoscopy is the best way to be screened for colon and rectal cancer. Early diagnosis and treatment of colon and rectal cancer saves lives. Dr. Harsha performs routine screening colonoscopy and necessary surgical treatment. Board certified by the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Harsha has completed advanced training in the treatment of colon and rectal conditions and offers the latest in diagnosis and treatment.
Colorectal Kit Pick-Up
Dates all month long, across the area!
Pick up your free colorectal screening kit at a location nearest you. No appointment necessary. For more information contact our Community Outreach Educator at (217) 223-8400, ext. 7718
March 7, Clark County Health Department in Kahoka MO, 1:00pm-4:00pm March 13, Palmyra Clinic, Palmyra MO, 11:00am-1:00pm
- March 15, Blessing Wellness Center, 11:00am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:30pm
- March 16, Hamilton Warsaw Clinic, Warsaw IL, 11:00am-1:00pm
- March 20, Pacesetters at Quincy Mall, 7:00am-11:00am
- March 20, KROC Center, Quincy, IL, 4:00pm-6:30pm
- March 21, Blessing Convenient Care at County Market, Canton MO, 11:00am-1:00pm
- March 23, East Adams Clinic, Golden IL, 11:00am-1:00pm
- March 26, Illini Community Hospital, Pittsfield IL, 9:00am-Noon
- March 27, Brown County Health Department, Mt. Sterling, IL, 11:00am-1:00pm
- March 28, Blessing Convenient Care at Hy-Vee on Harrison, 4:00pm-6:30pm