If you are considering whether plastic surgery is right for you, our expert team can help you make that decision. Whether you are thinking about a tummy tuck or simple skin rejuvenation, we have an array of options to help you look and feel your very best.
Before Plastic Surgery: What to Expect
When you choose Blessing for cosmetic enhancement, you will receive skilled, compassionate care. Here’s what you can expect:
- In-depth phone consultation: When you first reach out, our friendly, knowledgeable receptionist will listen intently to your needs and walk you through the cosmetic options available. We do not put time limits on patients’ questions, and you will not feel rushed or pushed.
- Individualized in-office consultation: Because we take our time getting to know patients’ needs over the phone, we know what you are looking for before you meet us—and we can tailor your first appointment to your needs. After you fill out the necessary registration forms, we get right down to specifics. Your in-office consultation will include:
- A nurse visit, which includes taking your medical history to flag any potential concerns for undergoing anesthesia, for example.
- Reviewing educational material and videos: To help you envision the cosmetic surgical procedure you are considering, we offer patients the opportunity to view illustrations and videos of a range of procedures. We also have before-and-after photos available, for certain procedures. These materials can help you make a more informed decision.
- A discussion on cost considerations: Most cosmetic procedures are not covered by medical insurance. However, some are, so we always recommend patients check with their insurance company first. We are always upfront about all costs any procedure will incur, so you will see no surprises following surgery. For patients interested in financing options, we work with a financing company, called CareCredit. This can help make the cost of certain cosmetic procedures more manageable.
- Second in-office consultation: Sometimes our initial consultations are so thorough that you will not need a second visit. However, we often like to see you once more if you are considering a more complex procedure. This second visit ensures we have time to answer all your questions and concerns. We will tell you everything you need to know prior to surgery, such as the need for sunglasses after eyelid surgery. We also give you a printout of information so you can reference later.
After Plastic Surgery: What to Expect
We perform a range of cosmetic as well as reconstructive procedures. Our plastic surgeon is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as head and neck surgery. Here’s what you can expect during and after a cosmetic procedure:
- During the procedure: Our team uses the latest techniques and technology to ensure the best cosmetic result, safely. After your procedure is completed, you will rest in our recovery room. When you are ready to head home, you will leave with in-depth instructions to allow your caregivers to continue to care for you.
- Follow-up care: We will schedule all necessary follow-up appointments before your surgery, so you have one less thing to worry about when you are recovering. Our plastic surgery team is readily available and responsive, should you have any questions or concerns during off hours. Before you know it, you will see the results our care team is known for—and feel better for it.
Breast Augmentation, Facelifts and Fillers: Our Cosmetic Procedures
Our skilled team can help you determine the right treatment(s) for the best cosmetic result. We offer many surgical and noninvasive cosmetic options, including:
- Breast augmentation
- Liposuction and tummy tucks
- Eyelid surgery
- Botox® and other cosmetic injections
- Dermal fillers
- Skin rejuvenation
To schedule an appointment or refer a patient, please call (217) 214-6256.