Experience the Blessing Difference: Plastic Surgery
Our dedicated plastic surgery care team can help you choose the right procedure or approach for your cosmetic goals. Patients choose Blessing for our:
- In-depth consultation process: Our care specialists take the time to hear your concerns and tailor a treatment plan to you. We are happy to provide any information that will help you make that decision. Learn more about what to expect.
- Research-based procedures: Our plastic surgeon closely follows the latest research and uses sophisticated techniques and innovations when performing cosmetic procedures. You can trust that all procedures we offer are backed by established science with proven results.
- Care that focuses on you: From your first consultation call with our receptionist to our thorough follow-up care, patients appreciate the extra attention they receive from our care team. We are invested in helping you achieve the best outcome, and you will feel it during every step of the care process.
Our Cosmetic Surgery Options
We offer a wide range of surgical and noninvasive cosmetic options to meet your individual needs, including:
- Breast augmentation, a procedure that uses breast implants to increase the size and fullness of your breasts
- Other cosmetic breast surgeries, including breast lift and breast reduction
- Liposuction and tummy tucks, which remove excess fat to improve your overall body shape or proportion
- Facelift, a surgical procedure that reduces signs of aging in your face and neck, addressing deep creases of the eyelids, nose or mouth and sagging or loose skin
- Other facial surgeries, which can be performed at the same time as a facelift or as a separate procedure:
- Brow lift to correct a sagging brow and reduce wrinkles
- Eyelid surgery to improve sagging, puffiness or wrinkles around the eyes
- Chin surgery to reshape the chin to better match the rest of your facial features
- Otoplasty to improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear
- Rhinoplasty, a procedure that reshapes your nose to better match your facial proportions or to address structural issues so you can breathe better
- Botox® and other cosmetic injections to help smooth wrinkles near your forehead, eyes or mouth
- Dermal fillers, which we inject into certain areas of your face, including your lips, to help soften signs of aging or wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation, which uses specialized solutions such as in chemical peels to improve sun damage, wrinkles and acne
To schedule a consultation please fill out this form and one of our team members will be in touch with you or please call (217) 214-6256.