Experience the Blessing Difference: Reconstructive Surgery
Patients choose Blessing for reconstructive surgery because of our:
- Expert team: Our plastic surgeon Dr. Warren Hagan has corrected a range of reconstructive health concerns during the past 3 decades. You can trust he will take excellent care of you or your child.
- Specialized techniques: Dr. Hagan is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as head and neck surgery. He uses the latest techniques to perform intricate reconstructive surgeries for the most successful result, in the least invasive way.
- Care that focuses on you: We want you to feel as comfortable as possible during your care. Our sensitive, caring staff combines education and empathy to offer the most personalized care for all patients. We will be here to answer your questions, at every point during the care process.
Our Reconstructive Surgery Options
Our experienced care team provides a range of reconstructive treatment options:
- Breast reconstruction: Uses plastic surgery techniques to reform and reshape one or both breast(s) after a mastectomy
- Skin lesion removal: Specialized techniques to surgically remove cancerous or other skin lesions
- Cleft lip and palate repair: Corrects abnormal development of the lip and mouth caused by congenital differences
- Hand surgery: Treats the pain and function restraints caused by various hand conditions, such as
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
To schedule an appointment or refer a patient, please call (217) 214-6256.